How do i get my Wheels Balanced ?
Give us a call at +022 400 20 191
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And book your wheel balancing request today!
What is Wheel Balancing ?
It is the imbalance between the two tires either on the front or the rear . Out-of-balance tires will cause a car to vibrate at certain speeds, usually between 50 and 70 mph. A tire is out of balance when one section of the tire is heavier than the others. One ounce of imbalance on a front tire is enough to cause a noticeable vibration in the steering wheel at about 60 mph. To balance a wheel, the technician will mount it on a balancing machine which spins the wheel to locate the heavier part. He will then compensate for the heavy part by attaching a lead weight on the opposite side. Many people are pleasantly surprised at how smooth their car drives after balancing all four wheels.
The symptoms of a wheel that is out of balance are:
- Vibration in the steering wheel at certain highway speeds.
- Vibration in the seat or floorboard at certain highway speeds.
Why you should do Wheel balancing ?
- Wheel balancing improvises your driving experience. It increases the life of your tire.
- Your car Drives smooth even at higher speed.
- It prevents vehicle from skidding & prevents any accidents cause because of less control on tires!
- It provides better Steering angle
- The traction between the road and wheel is appropriate